Monday, February 23, 2009

SNOW!!!

Wow, we got about 16 inches of snow overnight. The power went out at 10 pm last night--so much for watching to Oscars! The kids and I woke up to a freezing cold house and snow so deep the dogs got lost in it. With Matt being away I am so very grateful to my wonderful neighbors for digging me out--thank you Mike & Jason!!! I am also so grateful for electricity! It came back on around noon.
Avery in front of what used to be her snow fort and tunnel.

Cooper would get lost in that snow bank!

A view across the street

My neighbor's poor tree didn't make it!

We are very done with winter!!!

2 comments:

Denice Carmody said...

These pictures made me so sad! Avery and Cooper are growing up and I am not across the street to see it happen. I miss the Jones family so much. Some of my fondest memories were made there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.